Special Package and Offer
Here are the different packages and offers that we provide.
Feel free to contact us for any help or inquiry.
You might think of Facebook and Twitter as being the key platforms worldwide to market your products or services, unfortunately in China they are blocked.
When it comes to Chinese Social Media Marketing, you must use different tones to communicate with your Chinese audience on their own Social Media platforms, such as Weibo (equivalent of Facebook and Twitter in China), WeChat (Mobile communication and private social networking app), and Youku & Tudou (equivalent of YouTube in China).
– Select and identify right social media channel for clients. Set up and register client’s social media account in China.
– Develop a strategic content calendar based on own content as well as content provided by Clients (tactical or branding campaigns, breaking news stories or press releases)
– Regular postings per week (Creating written content, sourcing images/creative assets to be paired with posts)
– Flagging both negative and positive opportunities for engagement in response to activity within these channels
– Addressing questions from end-users Client’s guidelines
– Weekly and monthly activity report (analysis of like increases, user demographic, like sources, average monthly reach of the page, tab views and external referrers)
– Ad-hoc reporting on key metrics as requested
Inquire today to learn more about our 6-month trial period, or 12-month retainer service.
Alongside our yearly-based PR retainer services, Sherry Link also offers ad-hoc, incident-based PR services – better known as our ‘Spot On’ PR Service.
This service is great for Business Operators that need to engage with Chinese Media and gain brand exposure over one particular ad-hoc event.
– Providing a targeted media profile
– Brand & Product replacement with targeted media
– Ad-hoc press release and coverage measurement
– Media invitation to events and activities.
Inquire today for a quotation based on your activities and events.
Sherry Link can assist with any Market Expansion into China that you may be having.
What we do?
STEP 1 PRELIMINARY MARKET RESEARCH TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE MARKET
1. Industry and market environment Analysis
2. Due diligence report
3. Market Entry Strategy
4. Channel Development
STEP 2 GUIDED MARKET VISITATION
1. Itinerary planning and booking Meeting appointments
2. Meeting facilitation & interpretation
3. Market Collateral production & print
STEP 3 PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION
1. Appointed key account manager and physical office address and contact number
2. Handling all inquiries relating to sales, marketing and partnership
3. Scheduling visits on behalf of clients to key stakeholders and reported to clients directly
At Sherry Link we understand that every business is different and we are here to provide a Marketing Service suitable to your Business situation.